07 March, 2021
How to Change and Confirm a Withdrawal Address
A-ADS strives to be as secure as possible, so we have enabled the measures to protect withdrawal changes via an email. This how-to describes how it can be done precisely.
- Start with visiting the “Withdrawal options” page, which can be found at “Finances >> Withdrawal options”, it should look like the image below:
- Select your “withdrawal type”.
Note: You can withdraw directly to a BTC address, or use FaucetPay; The withdrawals to FaucetPay are instant, but those to direct BTC addresses are processed only once a day.
- Input either
• A valid “Withdrawal address”, or
• An existing address at FaucetPay (which must be registered in advance)
- When withdrawing to a direct BTC address, you cannot set a “Withdrawal threshold” to less than 0.001 BTC.
- Enter your password or access code.
Note: If you don’t have any means of authentication, probably because you used a social account to register, please use the email connected to your social account on A-ADS password reset form.
- Click “Update withdrawal settings”, then click “OK” in the confirmation message:
- You’ll see an event:
- Check the mailbox connected to your account, you should find an email from A-ADS with contents like this:
Make sure to check all your folders, including “Spam” if you don’t find our email in your inbox. Alternatively you can search e-mails by A-ADS.
- Please, click the button, “Click to confirm”. At the destination page, you should see an event like in the image below:
Note: Once your withdrawal option is confirmed, withdrawals will be suspended for three days, as a regular measure to protect your funds.