13 January, 2021
A-ADS Wordpress Plugin
Hello publishers, we’re proud to announce the release of our WordPress plugin. This article aims to show you how to use this plugin.
Table of contents
- Installation and activation
- Possible errors and solutions
- A hosted registered domain
- A complete WordPress installation
- An A-ADS account
Installation and activation
Step One: Visit your WP(WordPress) store
Visit the WordPress plugin store in your WP setup.
Step Two: Search for our plugin by inserting our domain name in the placeholder, as seen in the image below.
Step Three: Click the “Install Now” button, when it’s done installing, click “activate”. The result should be as shown in the image below.
Step Four: Visit your WP widget control panel, you should see our widget listed as “A-ADS Widget”. Then click the drop-down arrow, as seen in the image below.
Step Five: Select a placeholder, as seen in the image below.
Step Six: Configure your ad widget with ad unit ID and size, as seen in the image below.
Step Seven: All done, check for the ad, as you configured in your WP widget control panel.
See the image below.
Possible errors and solutions
- If you don’t have an A-ADS ad unit, this plugin will not generate any income for you. You can create one here.
- If you don’t see the banner/text ad, it could simply mean that the selected placeholder doesn’t exist yet, due to your content or type of content. Fix by placing the banner/text ad in a different placeholder.
For instance, if you put the ad widget in “Left Sidebar”, and you didn’t see the banner/text ad at the specified placeholder, just place the ad widget in a different placeholder. E.G “Right Sidebar”, or “Footer”, or any other placeholder that exists.
Note: you can drag and drop the ad widget or any other widget to different placeholders.
Also, you can use multiple instances of the widget with different or same ad units configuration on the same or different pages, just by repeating these steps.