Are you looking to level up your marketing, design, or business management game? As the world continues to rely increasingly on digital tools for work and communication, it's becoming increasingly important for these tools to be smart, intuitive, and effective. That's why companies like Miro, Duolingo, and Google Workspace invest heavily in AI-powered features to help users work smarter, not harder.
In this article, we'll look at some of these three companies' latest AI-powered feature updates and explore how they can help you be more productive, creative, and successful in your work.
Miro has been testing its AI beta model for customers that can help to generate content on their Miro boards. New features can be handy for content creators, designers, and marketing specialists.
By choosing specific commands from the context menu or providing input in the Command palette, Miro AI can now do things like generate images, remove an image's background, generate stickies, and summarize the content on them. It can also turn words into code, visualize your comments and even create user stories from ideas.
Currently, Miro AI works on the following board objects:
But that's not all! Miro is constantly working on adding new and innovative features to its AI model. So you can expect even more cool features to come soon.
Duolingo has recently introduced Duolingo Max, the latest subscription tier that takes the language learning experience to the next level! With two new features powered by the latest generative AI technology, learners'll have even more tools to improve their skills and boost their confidence in speaking French or Spanish as an English speaker. Here's what you need to know:
- Duolingo Max is the new subscription tier that sits above Super Duolingo, providing learners with all the benefits of Super plus two new AI-powered features: Explain My Answer and Roleplay.
- Explain My Answer is a feature that allows learners to get more insights into their responses during lessons. Whether your answer is correct or incorrect, you can tap a button to enter a chat with Duo and get an explanation of why your answer was right or wrong, as well as ask for further clarification or examples.
- Roleplay is an exciting feature that enables learners to practice their conversation skills with world characters in the app. By tapping on the character, learners can access "Side Quests" that guide them through different scenarios, such as discussing future vacation plans or ordering coffee in a café in Paris.
Duolingo Max is currently only available in Spanish and French for English speakers on iOS. However, the company is working hard to launch these features on more courses and platforms very soon.
Google has been working on its Workspace implementing AI features. Thanks to advances in generative AI, the company announced its vision for products such as Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Meet, and Chat.
Here's what you need to know:
- you'll be able to draft, reply, summarize, and prioritize your Gmail
- you can brainstorm and proofread in Docs
- use auto-generated images, audio, and video in Slides
- generate insights and analysis in Sheets
- create backgrounds and capture notes in Meet
Initially, these features will be available in English for users in the United States. But the company promises to make them available to a broader audience, including consumers, small businesses, enterprises, and educational institutions in more countries and languages.