Optimizing your LinkedIn page for maximum engagement and results is important for a growing company. Nowadays, LinkedIn is an important place to be. With over 250 million monthly active users, LinkedIn is not a platform you can ignore, as it still has a huge global audience and is recognized as the most trusted social media platform.
LinkedIn can be your ideal tool for attracting leads in B2B and B2C digital marketing and brand building. Knowing a brand or product on LinkedIn can increase purchase intent by 33%.
Our article will explore a step-by-step guide to creating the best company page to optimize reach and drive sales.
Here are the basic steps every marketing team should take first:
- Fill in the information provided
- Upload a great logo and profile banner
- Highlight your achievements
- Create a product page
- Add testimonials and testimonials from your customers
- Expand your audience
- Fill in your contacts on other social media platforms.
- Post regularly on your page
- Host a virtual event or participate in similar virtual events in your field.
- Create an account for yourself and everyone in the company
- Download our checklist to follow the guidelines listed
- Now let's dive into some details on how to make the best LinkedIn page for your company.
Example of A-ADS LinkedIn Homepage
When launching your page, pay attention to the impact you want to provide for visitors to your LinkedIn profile. Your profile picture is the first thing people who search for your company on LinkedIn will see, so make a good impression. Company pages with profile pictures are visited six times more than those without.
Example of A-ADS LinkedIn page
Edit the introductory information in the details to create a company page. The page preview shows how the page looks when you add content.
Your professional overview is right below your company profile's "About" section. LinkedIn chooses a default headline, but you can change it so your resume clearly expresses your experience. Use short, descriptive keywords so the right professionals on LinkedIn can find you. Also, use words that resonate with your market.
A well-optimized "About Us" section on your company page is a clearly worded paragraph that tells visitors everything they need to know about your company. Use simple, accessible language based on keyword analysis to communicate your business goals in words everyone can understand.
Choose a good URL for your brand. Make it the same as your username on other social sites if you can. Customize your LinkedIn address. Click "customize profile" and change the URL to www.LinkedIn.com/in/yourname so it's right for you. It will display a link to your LinkedIn profile in search results under your name on all major search engines.
In addition, mention your location because of your potential client's location.
Marketing research shows that pages with complete information get 30% more views. It means the design of your photos should be relevant to the industry you work in. Your company logo or banner can also contain a distinguishable slogan.
Friendly, smiling people in photos always bring more attention than just simple text. Add professional pictures of your team working or socializing with colleagues to your profile.
At the same time, a profile banner above your company logo offers a bit more room for creativity, as there are no strict rules for using this space.
When crafting your profile, highlighting accomplishments is crucial to capturing the attention on LinkedIn. Avoid excessive boasting, but don't undervalue yourself, either. Instead, present your company's achievements in a meaningful and quantifiable manner to demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
- If the important information can be publicized, share it proudly.
- Tell about successful collaborations, sales figures, and the number of contracts you've won.
- Quantify your accomplishments to showcase your track record of success.
- Add some statistics to your profile, telling about excellent results achieved by your clients, and add their names, if possible, to build credibility and trust.
- Mention your ongoing projects and endeavors to give potential customers insight into your current focus. Explain your strategies to increase sales, showing your proactive approach toward future growth and success.
Every product page on your company website presents a unique opportunity to showcase specific offerings. Highlight the variety of cases you provide, emphasizing their differences and benefits. Leverage this platform to its fullest potential by incorporating various elements to attract and engage potential customers.
Present Product Variety: Clearly outline your products and services, detailing their distinct features and advantages.
Product Benefits Overview: Offer a comprehensive overview of each product's benefits. Use concise, compelling language to communicate how your offerings address customer pain points and deliver significant value.
Visual Appeal: use videos and images that showcase your products in action, which creates an immersive experience for visitors.
Community Feedback: Empower your community to share feedback on your products. Customer reviews and testimonials can provide valuable social proof and build trust with potential buyers.
Highlight Satisfied Customers: Present your current customers and their success stories.
Testimonials for Credibility: Gather testimonials from satisfied customers to reinforce your credibility. Encourage your clients to share their experiences, verify your accomplishments, and link to their customer pages.
Invite your connections to follow you and grow that audience. There are several ways to do this:
- You can join groups with the same interests as you. Engage in group discussions by commenting and posting your expertise, making you noticeable to potential employers and recruiters. While you can join up to 50 groups, focusing on fewer allows you to invest more time and effort in building meaningful connections.
- Connect with decision-makers in your target market. Thoroughly review company profiles and reach out to executives of those companies. By establishing connections with key players, you position yourself within vital industry networks, including recruiters seeking individuals with your skill set.
- Aim for 350-500 Contacts. Experts recommend aiming for around 350-500 meaningful contacts on LinkedIn. This number strikes a balance between having a substantial network and ensuring you remain relevant to industry circles. Quality connections outweigh sheer quantity, so prioritize building relationships that offer value to both parties.
Example of A-ADS LinkedIn page
It is always a good idea to start with a welcome post. It is a great way to introduce your company. Continue to complement your page with a custom button, a content post, and relevant hashtags.
There are several content tips that we would like to share with you:
According to LinkedIn, companies that post weekly witness a remarkable 2x increase in engagement. Regularly update your page with fresh and diverse content to make the most of your LinkedIn presence. LinkedIn offers a variety of publishing options, including articles, images, videos, and documents, allowing you to captivate and inform your audience in various ways.
The good news is that individual pages can now also publish articles as newsletters, making your content go straight to subscribers' inboxes.
LinkedIn stands out among social networks as it allows sharing of long-form content. It is your chance to shine and make a lasting impression (LinkedIn recommends keeping it between 500 and 1,000 words for optimal engagement)!
With the publishing feature, you can go beyond a typical social media post and create content resembling a blog post. Enrich your posts with images, links, and quotes, giving them a professional touch that resonates with your audience.
LinkedIn reveals that including images in your posts can double the number of comments you receive. LinkedIn suggests experimenting with image collages or collections of 3-4 pictures in a single post to enhance this rate further. At A-ADS, we have created a unique company style for every picture we post.
When it comes to capturing attention on LinkedIn, video content reigns supreme, attracting 5x more engagement than static posts. However, if you truly want to take engagement to new heights, embrace live video, which delivers a staggering 24x increase in audience interaction.
In addition to videos, you can showcase your brand and ideas by directly uploading documents and slides to LinkedIn.
Add up three relevant hashtags on your page. By doing so, your posts will appear in tag feeds, increasing visibility and reaching a broader audience.
Read more about marketing strategies in our Complete Crypto Marketing Guide.
What is LinkedIn, and why is it relevant for crypto marketing?
LinkedIn is a professional platform that connects businesses and individuals. It's relevant for crypto marketing because it offers a targeted audience, builds credibility, facilitates thought leadership, networking, and recruitment, and provides industry insights.
What type of content should I share on LinkedIn for crypto marketing?
For crypto marketing on LinkedIn, share insightful market updates, thought leadership content, educational guides, success stories, event participation, company news, engaging visuals, user testimonials, regulatory insights, and industry collaborations. Tailor content to your target audience and maintain a professional tone.
How do I target the right audience on LinkedIn for crypto marketing?
You can target the right audience on LinkedIn for crypto marketing by defining your audience, using relevant keywords, leveraging LinkedIn's targeting options, joining crypto-related groups, analyzing LinkedIn analytics, personalizing content, and partnering with influencers.
What is the purpose of a Product Page on LinkedIn?
While a general LinkedIn page establishes a brand presence with LinkedIn’s professional community, the Product page helps to build a trusted community of experts and advocates around a specific product.
Which customers can I feature on my Product Page?
Actually, any you want. You can use this section to demonstrate various companies across various verticals and company sizes to highlight your target audience and product scope.
Can I add more than one product to our Company Page?
Once you have access, you can add up to 10 products, though we recommend 3-5 to ensure a great customer experience when members come to browse the products you have listed.
What is the best way to build a product community?
Quality content and insightful reviews are important if you want to build a product community. Admins should ensure their copy and virtual assets represent the product well and allow users and future customers to understand it well.
Complete all relevant information, add a professional logo and profile banner, and highlight your achievements to make a strong first impression and attract more visitors.
Regularly post diverse content, including articles, images, videos, and documents, to increase engagement and effectively capture your audience's attention.
Use hashtags, join relevant groups, and connect with decision-makers to expand your network, reach a broader audience, and build valuable relationships within your industry.
More About Crypto Marketing:
- LinkedIn Help Center: The official LinkedIn Help Center provides comprehensive guides, tips, and tutorials on creating and optimizing your LinkedIn company page.
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Blog: The LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Blog offers insights, best practices, and success stories related to LinkedIn marketing and company pages.
- Social Media Examiner - How to Use LinkedIn to Grow Your Business: This article by Social Media Examiner covers various LinkedIn strategies to grow your business, including optimizing your company page.
- LinkedIn and Business.
Link: LinkedIn Product Pages